EVERYONE PUT THIS GIF ON YOUR BLOG IMMEDIATLY IT WILL PROTECT YOU FROM THE VIRUS!!
it probably seems like i cry over stupid shit but tbh i usually end up crying because i’ve stored up all of my upset feelings from multiple things rather than express them and then the littlest thing sets me off like spilling my drink may not be that big of a deal but when i’ve stored up that many negative emotions it feels like i busted a hole in the hoover dam
Hey, do me a favor and walk up to the next person you see and tell them they’re ugly. Tell them straight out. Point out all their flaws. Make them feel like shit. Go on go do it.
It’s hard, huh? You can’t do it. So why is it so easy to do it to yourself?
Being mean to yourself is just as bad as being mean to someone else.shit imma have to reblog this again becausedamn
annoying parts of being an infj:
- you have so much in your head all the time and you can’t sort it out
- it’s easy to hide emotions but that means it hurts even more inside
- everything you do have to be perfect in your own way
- get stressed over nothing
- you are great at solve others problems but you never solve your own
- you basically feel what everyone else is feeling